The Idrettsklubben Start Stan Smith Skate Shoes, usually made with a white leather upper and laces, has a simple design. Unlike most Adidas shoes, it does not have the external three stripes.
Smith endorsed the Haillets for years, including several in which the sneaker, in a confusing bout of multiple personalities, was emblazoned with Robert Haillet’s name paired with an illustration of Smith’s face. An illustration, Smith notes that shows his smiling mug sans mustache, though he’s sported one nearly his entire adult life. “I’ve had a mustache from age 22,” he told The Guardian. “For about six months I shaved it off. That’s when they took the picture.” It wasn’t until 1978 that Adidas officially rebranded the shoes as Stan Smiths, complete with Smith’s name, portrait, and signature.
Why you should buy a Idrettsklubben Start Stan Smith Skate Shoes?
- The pair comes with a tonal rubber outsole that improves traction in any conditions.
- Made from durable full-grain leather with a smooth and comfortable synthetic lining, these shoes will keep you happy every recess period
Since 1971, the adidas Stan Smith sneaker has sold over 30 million pairs worldwide. It is now available in eight versions and is one of the best-selling tennis shoes of all time. It is listed by many sneaker websites and publications, including Complex Sneakers, as one of the greatest tennis sneakers of all time.
What is a Idrettsklubben Start Stan Smith Skate Shoes made of?
- A must-have in any wardrobe, the Stan Smith sneakers are designed to match anything in your closet.
- These shoes are great for the tennis court, the playground, and everything in between.
- These sneakers offer a snug fit and unforgettable style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts.
Fashion Unique Design Perfect Choice to Pair with Any Occasion: Casual, Walking, Running, Jogging, Training, Indoor, Sports, Outdoor, Travel, Exercise, and Workout.
Shipping information: Idrettsklubben Start Stan Smith Skate Shoes
- Production time: all orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
- Shipping time: Standard shipping takes 20-25 days while express shipping takes 10-15 business days including processing time. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. *Due to Covid-19 it maybe takes 2-6 business addition days*
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.