This UT Martin Skyhawks Bomber Jacket is from our top-class designers and they can design anything you like. Our t-shirt quality is top-notch and can be used everywhere in daily life. These designs are great gifts for family, friends, or coworkers. This jacket was established during World War II for those who were pilots. Originally called, “flight jackets”, bomber jackets were created by the US Army Aviation Clothing Board in 1917 to help combat the cold. The early jacket design was made to keep the pilots warm, so they were lined with fur to keep the cold out. A Bomber Jacket is traditionally a short (waist-length) outerwear that has a gathered, ribbed waistband and matching cuffs. It has a zipper front and often has four functional pockets at the top and sides. Aside from leather, bombers are also made using Polyester, Nylon, and Cotton.
Product description: UT Martin Skyhawks Bomber Jacket
- Material: Polyester 260GSM (~9.17 oz/m2). Provides insulation and extra down-like warmth. Bring more warmth and comfort, helping to block cold and chill.
- Feature: Advanced cut and sew sublimation printing: Using cut and sew sublimation printing, the image is vivid, the color is bright and strong, no pollution, and it will never be discolored.
- High Quality: Brushed fleece, keep warm, soft, and comfortable.
- Washing Condition: Hand washes Cold, Hang, or Line Dry.
Return & Warranty: UT Martin Skyhawks Bomber Jacket
100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
If you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
Shipping Info: UT Martin Skyhawks Bomber Jacket
- Production time: all orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
- Return and exchange: if for some reasons you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.